The pronunciation of English: I. Phonetics. I. Phonetic transcriptions (1909)

fullscreen
Author: Jones, Daniel, 1881-1967
Subject: English language -- Pronunciation; English language -- Phonetics
Publisher: Cambridge : The University Press
Call number: SRLF_UCLA:LAGE-1837660
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana
Notes: Very narrow margins.

Copyright-evidence-operator: tomworkman
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by tomworkman for item pronunciationofe00jone on September 9, 2008: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1909.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20080909030132
Scanningcenter: la
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: SRLF_UCLA